Employing digital technologies to elevate marketing and operational results since 1996.
2014 to date
PARTNER BCG DIGITAL VENTURES
We re-imagine how people experience products and services, to disrupt and make markets, and create new sources of competitive advantage (doing awesome stuff for awesome clients). Learn more at bcgdv.com
2009 to 2014
Cofounder - Chief Client Officer & Head of User Experience
- Started as the CMO defining strategy, positioning and messaging and leading the product portfolio.
- Emerged as the Chief Client Officer to foster client satisfaction, user adoption and delineate product strategy.
- Defines and leads the UX and creative efforts that have enabled Leapfactor to deploy apps across 50+ clients.
- Oversees operations of the implementation, support, analytics and client services organizations.
- Notable Clients: AstraZeneca, Avon, Bayer, HD Supply, JP Morgan Chase, L’Oréal, SAP.
Latin3 - Mexico City, Mexico
Award-winning digital agency focused on the LATAM and US Hispanic markets.
2009 - 2010
- Head of the Mexico office overseeing the day-to-day operations of the agency.
- Turned around agency increasing revenue 400% with new accounts and selling new services to existing clients.
- Negotiated contracts and redefined value-driven relationships to ensure continuous revenue streams.
- Defined and led new and advanced marketing practices that were new to the marketplace (i.e. social media).
- Notable Clients: Banamex (Citigroup), Cablevision, Nextel.
2008 - 2009
Director, NMS Latino
- Recruited as the architect of a new business unit offering social media strategies aimed to the Hispanic Markets.
- Developed go-to-market strategy, detailed market analysis, growth and staffing plans.
- Steered new sales pitches and increased contract value by at least 25% in every existing account penetrated.
- Provided thought leadership by writing blogs and actively speaking at industry events.
- Notable Clients: Nokia, Pepsi, Volkswagen, Warner Brothers.
The Bravo Group - New York City, NY
WPP subsidiary established as Young and Rubicam’s leading US Hispanic Agency.
2005 - 2008
Managing Director, Bravo Uno-a-Uno
- Leader of new business unit with P&L responsibility offering direct, experiential and digital marketing services.
- Meshed the strengths and skills of a traditional advertising agency with digital practices and digital thinking.
- Increased profitability by outsourcing and building strategic alliances with other agencies in the WPP network.
- Deep involvement in new business development while effectively balancing the day-to-day operations.
- Notable Clients: Chevron, HP, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Microsoft, Sears, The New York Times, Wrigley, Wyeth.
Neoris - Mexico City, Mexico; Rosario, Argentina; Miami, FL
A CEMEX company, one of largest IT consulting firms in Latin America.
2001 – 2005
Business Solutions Manager / Product Manager
- Designed strategies and programs to deliver operational efficiencies and elevate marketing results.
- Responsible for product specifications, roadmaps and business strategy definition for new company’s offering. View Sample
- Project leader for over 50 intranet and website development projects in multiple geographies.
- Senior Consultant specialized in digital marketing, knowledge management and emerging technologies.
- Notable Clients: CEMEX, CFE, DESC, Ford Motor Company, SCA, New York Life.
Alterbrain (acquired by Neoris in 2001) - Mexico City, Mexico
Conglomerate of web design firms that became one of the largest e-builders in LATAM.
1999 – 2001
Web Design Senior Manager
- Managed day-to-day operations, project planning, staffing and processes in the “Front End” group.
- Leader of the award-winning creative department and information architecture team.
- Engaged and grew client relationships by becoming the main point of contact.
- Led an effort to synchronize creative and web design methodologies with Rational Unified Process.
- Notable Clients: Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Mexicana Airlines, Motorola, Unilever, Zurich.
Activamente - Mexico City, Mexico
Leading Marketing & Innovation group known for being the first digital agency in Mexico.
- Worked closely with clients to develop & implement innovative Internet advertising strategies.
- Hands-on every aspect, from content development and art direction to project and account management.
- Analyzed client data to identify key trends and insights and performed extensive competitive research.
- Lead creative of a critically important and highly visible consumer-facing website citrus.com.mx.
- Notable Clients: Domecq, Bristol-Myers Squibb.